ADORNMENTS: SEW AND CREATE ACCESSORIES WITH FABRIC, LACE AND BEADS de MYRA CALLAN
- ADORNMENTS: SEW AND CREATE ACCESSORIES WITH FABRIC, LACE AND BEADS
- MYRA CALLAN
- Idioma: INGLÉS
- Formatos: Pdf, ePub, MOBI, FB2
- ISBN: 9781440229343
- Editorial: KRAUSE PUBLICATIONS
- Año de edición: 2012
Ebook descarga de archivos pdf gratis ADORNMENTS: SEW AND CREATE ACCESSORIES WITH FABRIC, LACE AND BEADS (Literatura española) 9781440229343 PDF DJVU RTF
The beautiful and delicate projects in Adornments are the perfect finishing touches for creating a purely romantic look. Make floral-inspired necklaces, in-full-bloom fascinators, and earrings with wispy feathers and sparkling beads.
At parties, galas, special events, or even on your wedding day, the accessories in Adornments are artful creations that are sure to turn heads and inspire romance.
Flip through the pages and you'll find...
- 20 accessory projects, from floral fascinators and hair pieces to necklaces, earrings and belts.
- A techniques section that shows you how to use a millinery iron, cut lace appliques and work with wire and beads to create stunning pieces that would rival the wares of any high-end boutique.
- Materials you'll love to work with: silk, linen and cotton fabrics, antique lace, delicate crystal beads and playful feathers.
Using simple hand-sewing, jewelry and millinery techniques, these accessories are easy to make and even easier to wear. In fact, you may not be able to take them off!